My Pink

Me

Before

Eat

Hangin'

Feeds

Who?

Merci

My Words


Saturday, July 15, 2006

PantoumPany

Imagine.
A voice comes to one in the dark.
To one on his back in the dark.
He must acknowledge the truth of what is said. Yes,

a voice comes to one in the dark.
A small part of what is said can be verified.
He must acknowledge the truth of what is said. Yes,
But much that is said cannot be verified.

A small part of what is said can be verified,
like, you are on your back in the dark.
But much of what is said cannot be verified
Like seeing the light on such and such a day.

Like you are, on your back in the dark,
a part of a whole, linked to
“like seeing the light on such and such a day”,
a device of the one to win credence over the other.

A part of a whole, linked to
a voice that tells of a past,
a device of the one to win credence over the other,
your mind never active is now even less than ever so.

A voice that tells of a past,
it speaks that there would be a first, that
your mind never active is now even less than ever so,
for there is no sound apart from that very voice and its very breath.

It speaks that there would be a first, that
a voice comes to one on his back in the dark
for there is no sound apart from that very voice and its very breath,
in the darkness of the now and in the light of tomorrow.

A voice comes to one on his back in the dark.
He must acknowledge the truth of what is said
in the darkness of the now and in the light of tomorrow.
Just imagine.

~A pantoum based on Samuel Beckett's Company.

Pink by Miz BoheMia :: 9:55 PM :: 6 pink souls

6 Comments:

At Sunday, July 16, 2006 4:49:00 AM, Blogger Carol (a.k.a. Lady Wordsmith) said...

Ahhh. Oh my luverly pink hued bohemic blossom, ever you captivate and nurture my spirit.

From the first sight, I have loved your cloying teasing image. And from first read LUV'D LUV'D LUUUUV'D your wildly intoxicating and breathlessly beating of your Rhapsodic writing.

Because of this, I knew I would fall in love with you once again when first you introduced us to your inner pink, inviting us to enter. (oh my, did I just slip into a naughty place? ever so sorry and begging your forgiveness - hehe so sorry hehe)

Actually, my teasingly naugty, cheeky self expected and hoped for this site to be a bit of cleaver naughty lit as only Miz BoheMia can deliver. I expected you to deliver, and me to be madly deeply wildly in panting erotic love.

Instead, I have been robbed of breath. Awestruck. And without capacity - or will - to muddle the experience with comment. You have taken me to a new higher and sense of beauty from the first sandlewood sented bead to this brilliant poem.

Thank you, for introducing me to the delight of this Malaysian form of poetry. As a word and poetry lover of Indonesian descent, I am moved to learn - and practice - more of this.

Thank you for sharing PantoumPany with all of us. Acknowledgement of the your truth? You have verified to all you are part of the whole and linked to more. You are darkness and light. You are sound. Voice. And my very breath. Yes. You are imagination.

Breathlessly yours ~Lady

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 4:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe this pink thing works for you...

I love this... love it!!!

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 5:55:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice mizzy bohem

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Lady~ My dearest smith o' words, slip into as many naughty places as your heart desires, for that is the way of pink bohemians who bow down to the godesses of sensuality, of which you, my dear are one to whom my heart I have entrusted...

Your beautiful words elate my fragile ego and your generosity, though not deserved, and gift of many a flowery and sincere compliment, and it is that sincerity that touches me deeply and allows me to soar into ecstatic highs of pink, are not, and will never be, without their weight in this here rosey-hued soul of mine.

Thank you and in a full circle shall we dance for your words give fuel to my breath...

Loving the tango dear Lady... loving the tango.

Shayna~ Oooh! And I love that you love it! YEAH BAY YEAH!

Coop~ Gracias Lady A...

 
At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 4:39:00 AM, Blogger Keshi said...

heyy sweety tnxx for stoppin by...read my reply to u in my blog :)

nice work!

And I love ur template..whoaaa hot hott!

Keshi.

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 12:23:00 AM, Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Glad you like dear Keshi! And as for stopping by, my pleasure!

 

Post a Comment

Back to the pink

-------------------------------------


©2005 MizBoheMia'sRhapsody - All Rights Reserved


Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com